1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Xaleri Turismo Lda, which owns and operates Sweet Cosy Holidays where Sweet Lisbon Guesthouse, Sweet Lisbon Apartments and www.sweetlisbon.com are included (“Company”) and you enter into this agreement subject to the following Terms Of Service (“Terms”). The terms govern your contractual relationship with Company, including but not limited to your use of Company’s website, www.sweetlisbon.com (“Website”), as well as your use of the Services (defined below). They create legally binding obligations, and you should review them carefully before accessing the Website or using any of the Services. If you are accessing the Website on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to bind such entity to the provisions hereof.
The Terms may be revised from time to time without notice, and the then-current version of the Terms will apply to any transaction or action or omission of you or the Company. This Agreement will automatically terminate 14 days after check out date unless there is any dispute in which the agreement shall apply until the dispute is settled.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Definitions: OM: It means the Owner/Manager who is renting the vacation property
Client: The person who has rented the vacation property
Guests: The remaining persons who accompany the client.
The Owner/Manager agrees to rent to the client the vacation property detailed in your confirmation email which also indicates your rental time frame and maximum occupancy. The apartment will be delivered in good order, clean, fully furnished and with fresh linens and towels.
The Owner/Manager has contracted with local utilities to provide water, gas, electricity and Internet access and TV, but can’t be held responsible for outages on the part of these utility providers.
The property is offered for occupancy during a limited period mentioned in the reservation confirmation email.
The client agrees, regarding the use and occupancy of this property, to the following conditions:
- The client is at least 18 years old and is making this reservation for himself. As such, you will personally be present at check-in and will present your passport or identity card if requested.
- The client takes full responsibility for all occupants, also referred to as Guests, on the premises during the occupancy.
- DEPOSIT AND PAYMENTS According with payment policy defined on the Online Travel Agent / Travel Agent where reservation was made. Please review your reservation and make sure all the information including check in and check out dates are correct.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT TERMS: Credit Cards, or Cash. We do not accept checks.
- RATES: Rates, terms and applicable taxes are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to move Guest up to 30 days in advance to a comparable property or refund the Guest the amount paid.
- A Euro 150, 00 Security Deposit must be paid upon arrival. It can be paid by credit card or cash. We do not accept checks. This Damage Deposit is 100% refundable given that:
- All provisions of this agreement are complied with;
- The house and contents are left in good order, clean and with no breakage or damage beyond normal wear and tear. In the event of damages beyond normal wear and tear, the client agrees to reimburse the OM the actual costs arising from excessive clean-up, missing items, repairs, replacement, and, if necessary, costs incurred for removing Client and Guests from the property.
- DAMAGE AND CLEANING ISSUES: Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to the owner immediately. If damage or cleaning issues are not reported within 3 hours of your arrival, your credit card may be charged for the cost of the repair. All general maintenance issues should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. If you experience any problems whatsoever with the vacation property during your stay, please contact us and we will do our best to rectify the matter as soon as it is practically possible
- The Security Deposit will be returned at check-out if no damage is found at the premises, except in case of check-out before 8h00. Since it is not possible for the OM to be at the vacation property before 8h00, the security deposit will be returned by bank transfer or to original credit card within 48 hours after the check-out day. The OM reserves the right of holding the full security deposit in case a thorough evaluation of the premises is considered necessary
- CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: Client responsibility is not limited to the Damage Deposit amount of Euro 150, 00. The client understands and consents to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that an email of this agreement will serve as an original and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after the rental is vacated. Additional charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone calls and video rentals charges; excessive cleaning fees; damages beyond normal wear and tear and unreturned keys. Other charges not covered by this rental agreement may be included if damaged was caused to the property.
- The premises shall be used for residential purposes only during the established period.
- Standard Check-in is from 15h00 to 18h00, check-out is from 08.00 to 10h00. Non-standard check-in and check-out times must be pre-arranged and approved by OM in writing.
- The maximum number of Guests onsite must not exceed the ‘Number of Guests’ stated in your “Reservation Confirmation” email. Violation of this clause will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our units, except on the exterior. Violation of this clause will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments.
- Client and Guests will peacefully and quietly occupy the premises and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to the neighbors. Client and Guests will not permit activities on the premises that are contrary to any law, ordinance and/or applicable health or fire provisions. Violation of these conditions will result in immediate termination of occupancy, forfeiture of all payments and may incur in lawsuit.
- OM is not responsible for any injury to Client or Guest inside or outside the vacation property rented, or for damage to personal property incurred during your stay. Properties are not equipped for the elderly or handicapped. Although some complementary child-safety features may be provided, OM is not liable for the safety of children.
- With a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, Owner/Manager shall have the right to enter and inspect the premises at reasonable times to ensure maintenance and safety. In an emergency, OM may enter at any time without securing prior permission of Client.
- Client may not let, sublet, or assign this rental agreement.
- This agreement does not create a long-term tenancy for the property. Client and Guests can be removed from the property without process of law if they do not depart at the check-out day and time indicated in the “Reservation Confirmation” email.
- Please contact us promptly if you believe you have left personal belongings at the property after check-out.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: According with payment policy defined on the Online Travel Agent / Travel Agent where reservation was made or policy detailed in the chosen rate.